Saturday 20 September 2014

London Fashion Weekend




Hi guys, as London Fashion Week has just finished I thought I would make a blog post of when I went to London Fashion Weekend. It was bloody awesome and I had so much fun I can't wait to attend another fashion weekend or week  (fingers crossed lol). We also got a cute little good bag filled with lovely treats. My favourite thing was probably the Essie nail varnish.
By the way I am really sorry about the quality of the photos I've been posting. They are currently taken from my IPhone, but don't worry the quality of my photos will be improving soon tehee :D. Tell me what you thought about this fashion week? I absolutely love Autumn and Autumn fashion, so I wasn't disappointed with any of the designs shown!! 
xox


Coat- H&M | Shirt- H&M | Skirt- H&M
 | Bag- Zara | Shoes- Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment